Members Insurance Scheme
Members of the CPAA can enrol on the CPAA Members Insurance Scheme for an additional cost. Members or applicants interested in enrolling on the Scheme should email the firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss cost.
The CPAA Members Insurance Scheme cover is provided to members as an additional charge in addition to their membership subscription. In providing this scheme neither the CPAA or Aston Lark Limited is making a personal recommendation in relation to the suitability in relation to your own circumstances or requirements.
This cover is suitable for accountants that have a potential liability for: the professional advice that they give; injury to others (including employees), and that also wish to protect their office contents against loss or damage.
Cover is subject to the following conditions being met:
- Practice turnover of less than £300,000 (excluding VAT). For turnover limits above this please contact the CPAA.
- Maximum fee from any one client £25,000
- In the absence of a Proposal Form, cover is subject to members being able to confirm their compliance with a Statement of Fact and this being accepted by Aston Lark Limited whose details appear below.
- All insurances are dependent on a current Direct Debit mandate for subscriptions being active.
If you already have insurance in place covering the above, or if you fall outside the above criteria, please contact us at: email@example.com.
The cover provided is as follows:
- Commercial Combined Package
- Professional Indemnity - £250,000 each and every claim subject to a £500 excess
- Office Contents - £25,000 subject to a £250 excess each and every claim
- Employers Liability - £10,000,000 any one claim
- Public Liability - £2,000,000 any one claim subject to a £250 excess
The cover is underwritten by Generis Underwriting
- Commercial Legal Expenses
Limit of Indemnity £65,000
The cover is underwritten by Composite Legal Expenses
Both covers are exclusive to the CPAA and are arranged by:
Aston Lark Limited, 8th Floor, Ibex House, 42-47 Minories, London, EC3N 1DY
Certified Public Accountants Association is an Appointed Representative of Aston Lark Limited (company house registration: 02831010). Aston Lark Limited is an independent intermediary authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and bound by its rules in respect of insurance distribution activities. Our Financial Services register number is 307663. You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA’s website https://register.fca.org.uk or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768.
If you have any questions about this insurance scheme please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details on how to make a complaint in relation to the scheme are contained in our Terms of Business Agreement which can be found here.
The fully policy wording for the insurance policy can be found here.