Group Insurance Scheme
One of the benefits available to members is the group insurance scheme. The cost of this is included in the CPAA membership subscription
Professional Indemnity Insurance
£250,000 each and every claim, up to a fee income of £295,000
The cost of cover is included as part of the CPA’s membership subscription (cover shall only be in force once a Statement of Fact from our brokers, Buckland Harvester, has been received and agreed with). Please note that all insurances are dependant on a current Direct Debit mandate for subscriptions being active.
The scheme, underwritten by Hiscox, is exclusive to CPAA members and details can be obtained from Buckland Harvester.
- For individuals and firms with a fee income exceeding £295K premiums will be quoted upon application
- The above include Insurance Premium Tax at 6%. Premiums for additional indemnity limits, as above, will be invoiced and collected directly from Buckland Harvester.
Employer’s Liability Insurance
- Employer’s Liability Insurance covers up to £10,000,000
Public Liability Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance covers up to £1,000,000
Office Contents Insurance
- Office Contents Insurance covers up to £2,500
Commercial & Legal Fees Insurance
- Commercial & Legal Fees Insurance covers up to £65,000